- You must teach at a Title I school.
- A 2-5 minute video submission is mandatory in order to qualify.
- You must teach K-8.
Here’s how it works:
- Create a video explaining what you would do with this grant and what winning it would mean to you. Once you have done so, submit it to email@example.com. Uploading the video to YouTube, and then providing us with a public YouTube URL with your submission would be the best way to submit your video.
- Please include the following when you submit your video:
- Teacher’s name
- School name
- School address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Grade Level
- Video Link
- By November 15, 2019, Imagine will choose the top 5 videos that stand out.
- The top 5 videos will be showcased on our website on November 15, 2019, and any and all people are welcome to vote for their top 3 favorites until December 15, 2019.
- On December 16, 2019, Imagine will announce the 3 winners.
Other useful information:
- Whatever you choose to spend the winnings on in the classroom are yours to keep, not district owned.
- Imagine will be receiving quite a few of these videos. We encourage you to get creative, maybe even include your students.
- A video submission is mandatory to be considered for the grant.
- With the amount of videos to review, please note that any videos longer than 5 minutes will not be seen.
- October 31, 2019, is the last day to submit an application.
- Receipts must be submitted to Imagine after classroom purchase(s).
Micah & Amanda Hyde
Still have questions? That’s okay, most of us do. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers.